Collins - Get Ready For IELTS - Reading
Who is this book for?
Get Ready for IELTS Reading has been written for learners with a band score of 3 or 4 who want to achieve a higher score. Using this book will help you improve your pre-intermediate reading skills for the IELTS Academic Reading test.
You can use Get Ready for IELTS Reading:
- As a self-study course. We recommend that you work systematically through the 12 units in order to benefit from its progressive structure.
- As a supplementary reading skills course for IELTS preparation classes. The book provides enough material for approximately 50 hours of classroom activity.
Get ready for IELTS Reading
- This book consists of 12 units. Each unit focuses on different topic, and these topics are ones that often appear in the IELTS test.
- After every three units, there is a Review which helps you to revise the language and skills covered in the previous units.
- At the end of the book, the Practice test gives you the opportunity to take an IELTS-style test under test conditions.
- There is also a full Answer key at the back of the book so you can check your answers. Here you will find possible answers for more open-ended questions and suggested answers for the exam practice questions in Part 3 of each unit.
- The Glossary at the back of the book lists the useful words and phrases with their definitions.
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Bên cạnh đó, tuỳ vào loại sản phẩm, hình thức và địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, thuế nhập khẩu (đối với đơn hàng giao từ nước ngoài có giá trị trên 1 triệu đồng).....