Compass Publishing brings Rudyard Kipling's beloved origin tales to its line of Compass Classic Readers. English language learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read about the whale that loses his appetite for humans, the camel getting his hump, the rhinoceros getting his skin, how the kangeroo learns to hop, and many more. Students and teachers alike will be thrilled with these pleasant tales of fantasy that creatively explains the wonderment of nature in the most delightful way.
Compass Classic Readers provide beginning and intermediate English language learners accessible adaptations of the greatest works of literature. Carefuly designed to retell the stories using vocabulary and sentence structure appropriate for one of six different grade levels.
- Carefully graded, retold-stories using appropriate vocabulary and sentence structure
- Motivating full-color illustrations
- Discussion questions before and after each chapter
- A glossary of key vocabulary words
- A short playlet for fun classroom activities
- An Audio at link: https://www.compasspub.com/ (please search with ISBN or name to download audio file)
- A companion workbook is available separately
* Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, ..