How to use
1. Before using: please check the ID number of this product in the label of the external of box, find out all accessories inside the box.
2. Before power on: please insert GSM network SIM card (Which can support one of the network modes: GSM 850,900,1800,1900MHZ), order the caller ID function and order monthly mobile internet traffic data from your mobile operators (it must be GPRS traffic, not less than 30 MB/month traffic package). Please note that this product only supports GPRS internet. There must be GPRS traffic available in the SIM card. This locator doesn't support 3G and 4G.
3. Power on: press the power button for 3 seconds or more until power on.
4. Power off:
If the GPS tracker is online, the only way you can use to turn off this product is by APP; you can find this function “Remote shutdown” in the setting of the mobile phone APP.
But if mobile phone APP shows the equipment is offline, you can long press power button for power off.
5. Battery Charge: Insert the USB charging cable with general mobile phone adapter, we suggest to use 5v – 1A charger. It takes around 2-3 hours for battery full charge.
6. Heart rate measurement:
Option A: Long press heart rate measurement button in the GPS tracker, watch will be into the heart rate measurement function, users follow the guidance, please do not shake your arms when waiting for the result, after the heart rate measurement, press any button can exit from the heart rate measurement. There will be no records in APP by this option.
Option B: Users could also use the heart rate timing measurement function through mobile APP (Timing measurement will shorten the battery standby time).
7. Other functions: Real time tracking, SOS emergency call and many other functions that need through APP on the mobile phone. Please refer to the instruction on the user manual about the client software, download the APP and setup accordingly before using.
8. SIM card installation method
Use the tweezers in the box for helps.
9. Record the ID number of the device
Around the outside of the box, you will find ID number (ten numbers). Please remember or record it down in your laptop. Please don’t forget this ID number, it is very important. Remember they will be used in the process of logging in.