Deliver random topics or buyers can contact the store before ordering to choose topics.
- To play speaking game: help students practice speaking as well as listening, pronunciation.
- Can be used for teaching as flashcards.
- Different topics: Animals, Clothes, Countries, Food, Fruits, Health Problems, Hobbies, House Furniture, Jobs, Numbers, Personality, Places, Sports, Transportation, Verbs ...
- Each deck has 52 cards including 13 different words.
- Size: 5,5 x 8,5 cm. Stuff: hard paper.
Basic rule of the game:
1. Players (students) sit in a circle. Shuffle the deck of cards and deal 5 cards to each player (It should be less than 6 players, if more players, let them play in pairs). Put the rest of cards on the table. Look at your cards and hide them from others.
2. If you have a pair of 2 same cards, you put and show it on the table and score 1 point. And till the end of the game, who has the most points is the winner.
3. Begin with one player. Then can go round clockwise one by one. If it’s your turn, you can ask any player for a card, “Do you have a … (pizza, hamburger …)?”. If the player (who you asked for the card) has it, so he/she says “Yes, I have a …” and give it to you. You take it, and with the same card in your hand so you have a pair, you put it down on the table and get 1 point. If not, he/she says “I don’t have a …, you go fish”, so you have to pick up 1 card from the rest of the deck. We can play the game till just one player has no cards or till all the cards are shown, or just shortly in 5 minutes.
4. The main aim of the age is to help players practice speaking. So if you let your students play this game, you can set different questions for each topic. For instance, if the topic is food, the question could be “Do you have a pizza?” or “Have you ever had/eaten a pizza?” or “Do you like pizza?”. If the topic is places, the question could be “Do you have a supermarket?” or “Have you ever been/visited a supermarket?”. And with older students, after a question, they can ask more details about it, such as “How often do you have a pizza?” or “How often do you visit a supermarket?”, etc.
We can play some other games with Go Fish decks:
- Matching game.
- Memory game: Put cards of a deck upside down. Then each player turns 2 cards up, if they are same cards, so the player keeps them. Who has the most cards at the end is the winner.
- Using Go Fish decks as normal decks to play other games.
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, .....