Ten colourful 24-page books present content area readings in science, maths, history, and social studies.
- How the Earth Gets Its Shape
- Inside the Human Body
- Letters from Canada and Mexico
- Math Every Day
- Measurement All Over the World
- Science Lab
- The Computer Age
- The Weather
- Two Villages: Two Hundred Years Apart
- Use Your Sense
The readers expand students' command of the vocabulary, language, and concepts used in teaching maths, history, science, and social studies.
Pre-reading and post-reading exercises and glossary reinforce reading comprehension, vocabulary, and language structures.
The Teacher's Book includes reproducible pages for additional practice and reinforcement of vocabulary and language.
Colour art includes diagrams, photos, graphic organizers, and illustrations.
The readers provide practice and extension of vocabulary, language, and concepts introduced in The Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas. They help students acquire fluency in academic content while developing reading skills.
How can the readers be used?
- To extend the Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas program
- As stand-alone readers to reinforce concepts and vocabulary in the content areas of maths, science, and social studies
- Suitable for individual and pair work in class and for at-home use
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, ...