English Collocations in Use - Intermediate
Improve your fluency and sound more natural in English.
Collocations are combinations of words which frequently appear together. This book provides explanations and practice of English collocations for intermediate-level (B1, B2) learners of English. Perfect for both self-study and classroom activities.
· Increase your knowledge of collocations and how to use them, with easy to understand explanations and practice exercises.
· Learn collocations in context, with lots of different topics, including 'Using the Internet', 'Presentations' and 'Films and books'.
· Be confident about what you are learning, thanks to Cambridge research into how English is really spoken and written.
· Be better prepared for English exams such as IELTS and Cambridge English First and Advanced, which often best knowledge of collocations.
· Get better at studying by yourself, with study tips, follow-up activities and an easy to use answer key.
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, .....