The Fifth Edition of this academically rigorous text provides a comprehensive treatment of analog integrated circuit analysis and design starting from the basics and through current industrial practices. The authors combine bipolar, CMOS and BiCMOS analog integrated-circuit design into a unified treatment that stresses their commonalities and highlights their differences. The comprehensive coverage of the material will provide the student with valuable insights into the relative strengths and weaknesses of these important technologies.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Coverage of Bipolar 741 Op Amp: The coverage of the bipolar 741 op amp has been replaced with a low-voltage bipolar op amp, the NE5234, with rail-to-rail common-mode input range and almost rail-to-rail output swing.
- Use of SPICE: Extensive use of SPICE is included in this new edition. SPICE is used as an integral part of many problems and computer analysis is used as it is most commonly employed in the engineering design process -- both as a more accurate check on hand calculations, and also as a tool to examine complex circuit behavior beyond the scope of hand analysis.
- Coverage of cutting edge topics—more advanced CMOS device electronics to include short-channel effects, weak inversion and impact ionization.
- State-of-the-art IC processes that show students how modern integrated circuits are fabricated, including recent issues like heterojunction bipolar transistors, copper interconnect and low permittivity dielectric materials.
- Comprehensive and unified treatment of bipolar and CMOS circuits that helps students design real-world amplifiers in silicon.
- A number of open-ended design problems, included in the problem sets, exposes the reader to real-world situations where a range of circuit solutions may be found to satisfy a given performance specification.
- Extensive use of the SPICE computer analysis computer programs and is an integral part of many examples in the problem sets.
"Intended both for students and as a reference for working engineers, the fifth edition of this popular engineering textbook is updated to include discussions of newly available integrated circuits as well as general advances in the field. Drawn from material taught to high level seniors and graduate students at the University of California's Berkeley and Davis engineering departments, the work covers such topics as the physics of bipolar and MOS transistors, the technology of integrated circuit (IC) fabrication and the design and uses of operational amplifiers as well as many advanced topics in IC principles and design." (Reference and Research Book News, February 2011)
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, ...